Moray Eel that like to be rubbed
I’m dead its so cute
how are Eels getting so goddamn adorable like seriously when did this happen
I hope you understand how much this made me laugh.
And the Waltz Goes On - Anthony Hopkins
Sir Anthony Hopkins Hears The Waltz He Wrote 50 Years Ago For The First Time
Academy Award-winning actor Sir Anthony Hopkins was a musician before he got into acting. 50 years ago he wrote a waltz but was too afraid to ever hear it play. Dutch violinist André Rieu performs it for the very first time. Watch Hopkins’ reaction.
That was beautiful
I cried a few tears and felt better about humanity’s endeavors.
Omg laughed so hard
OKAY NO EVERYONE HOLD YOUR HORSES HAVE I GOT SOME GREAT SHIT FOR YOU!!
you see these binders? They may not look much, but these fucking things bind like the CHAINS OF HELL THEMSELVES. I’ve got HUGE tits, up in the DD range, but this simple little binder works some goddamn MAGIC on them. It’s comfortable, it binds, it provides perfect support and whatever the hell else.
These are perfect for both trans* and crossplay-related purposes! What’s the catch though, right? They’re probably super expensive?
It’s a little more expensive—$10.86 with $1.99 shipping, so $12.85 total—but I bought the exact same brand of binder RIGHT HERE and I’m just waiting for it to arrive! This link has three sizes the first link doesn’t, XS, S, and XXL, and the store has several more binders that seem to be from the same company if you’re looking for variation:
- $10.73 + $1.99 SHIPPING & HANDLING - This seems to be the exact same style as those above, only in some different colors! Same sizes and everything, though, XS - XXL!
- $12.65 + $1.99 SHIPPING & HANDLING - More of the undershirt make of binder, again in different colors and these seem to be a slightly different style! Only in sizes S - XXL this time, though!
- $17.64 + $1.99 SHIPPING & HANDLING - These ones are, obviously, more expensive than the others, but still a lot cheaper than most binders out there, so I thought I’d include them! They’re in a “long vest top” style instead of an undershirt, and they come in sizes M - XXL!
- $12.55 + $1.99 SHIPPING & HANDLING - Back to being cheaper again! These binders are in a short vest top style, which some of you might find more convenient! Again, these ones come in sizes M - XXL!
- $6.66 + $1.99 SHIPPING & HANDLING - WHOA WHAT A STEAL. These are only slightly more expensive than the binders OP featured in this post; even with shipping and handling, the total comes to only $8.65, less than fifty cents more! These are also STRAPLESS CHEST BINDERS, which, again, may be more convenient for some of you out there! And they’re back to coming in sizes S - XXL!
Bear Simulator is a real game being devolved by Farjay Studios. You’ll basically explore, catch fish, attack stuff in your way, sleep and level up. It is described as being FPB or First Person Bear.
OH MY GODDD
FIRST PERSON BEAR
where has this been all of my life…..
Good answer. [x]
As where the official LEGO version features 1,368 pieces, this custom job utilizes over 150,000 LEGO building blocks to recreate the classic scene from J.R.R. Tolkien’s epic novels. In addition to the staggering number of bricks used for the installation, Helm’s Deep also includes 1,700 minifgures. via io9
So basically muggle sugar quills??
oh my god youre right
this would be great if i wouldnt eat the entire pen in about 2 minutes.